Panic at the Disco!

Links: Website section; download the eBook.

Moderator: animeprincess

mrsj
Site Admin

Panic at the Disco!

Postby mrsj » June 9th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Came up with the shape of Encoding Mello whilst listening to Panic at the Disco! in the car this morning. On the way back, I say to Orangepunch there was another novel which I wrote much of listening to them. Can't remember which one though. If I describe the scenes I know for sure in my head, could you guess the book?

She didn't wait a single beat before replying, "Poisoned Rationality."

"..."

"It's Poisoned Rationality." She's starting to grin. I know there's a trick, so push it.

"k." Running over the facts in my head, looking to see where the troll is. "Not Mello Code? It's always Mello Code. practically a law of nature."

"It's Poisoned Rationality. Definitely." A little chuckle and a look which says that I'm going to kick myself.

I decide it has to be a troll. Just to see if I'll accept anything without data. "You can't possibly know if I haven't even told you the scenes."

By now Orangepunch is thoroughly enjoying herself immensely and giving me that look she gets when I'm flaky as fuck. Laughing when I still haven't clicked. Then I did and should have fallen honourably onto my pen in shame and stupidity. But I have a novel to write. I'll do it later.

At what point would YOU have got it? Anyone last as long as me out in the dark?
:SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :mario: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES:

2 Secs... let me just get this level...
amaryllis

Re: Panic at the Disco!

Postby amaryllis » June 9th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Well imagine.
Idealism sits in prison
Chivalry fell on his sword
Innocence died screaming
Honey, ask me, I should know
kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » June 9th, 2016, 7:44 pm

You mentioned one of the songs in one of the chapters. Matt "sings" it to Mello. You once mentioned you misheard the lyrics as "With a sense of poisoned rationality." (It's "poise and rationality"). -.-;
For their grand schemes or bold words the proud pay with great wounds... and great wounds before today have taught sense even to the aged. - The Chorus from Antigone by Sophocles
mrsj
Site Admin

Postby mrsj » June 9th, 2016, 9:13 pm

So I'm the only idiot then. Thought as much. <3
:SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :mario: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES:

2 Secs... let me just get this level...
kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » June 10th, 2016, 4:13 am

To be fair, if you never read the novels...
For their grand schemes or bold words the proud pay with great wounds... and great wounds before today have taught sense even to the aged. - The Chorus from Antigone by Sophocles

Return to “Poisoned Rationality”