Hail kinofdragons - Admin of the 'Hood

Stuff that Matti thinks you need to know about - usually what's happening with the forum, website or blog.
mrsj
Site Admin

Hail kinofdragons - Admin of the 'Hood

Postby mrsj » June 8th, 2016, 8:46 pm

Senores y Senoras, nosotros tenemos mas influencia con sus hijos que tu tiene.... sorry, wrong speech... Your honour, kinofdragons and I would like to proclaim our innocence. We'd like to but... no wrong speech again...

Got it! kinofdragons is now God. She got promoted by dint of trying to put something on Matti's To Do List 'coz I'm not an admin and it needs to be'. Shortly followed by 'yeah you are'.

Rationale padded out with one or two other things. Gas clouds; beach parties; poetry. Here there be Dragons. And it's great.

Well done, kin! Always yield to the hands on imperative.
:SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :mario: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES: :SNES:

2 Secs... let me just get this level...
kinofdragons
Site Admin

Re: Hail kinofdragons - Admin of the 'Hood

Postby kinofdragons » June 9th, 2016, 3:58 pm

*hug* Will do. From now on if someone needs help creating a thread just ask. I know we had troubles with creating a book club for a bit but no more! I shall do my part to help.
For their grand schemes or bold words the proud pay with great wounds... and great wounds before today have taught sense even to the aged. - The Chorus from Antigone by Sophocles
mrsj
Site Admin

Postby mrsj » June 9th, 2016, 5:51 pm

Let me fix some of that spelling for you. kk now reads:

Matti is good at coding and st00f but that's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, when she wanders off and we don't see her for day/weeks/months at a time. Mistress9 is good. Really good. But also has a tendency to get lost en route to the forum.

I am kinofdragons and I will be the hardest working, most reliable admin you have ever had. True story, bro/sis/others of my heart; compartriodores, I will make us ALL GREAT! WE WILL BE THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD EVER, THOUGHOUT HISTORY, TIME, THE WHOLE DAMN SOLAR SYSTEM! *pause here, as there is bound to be some cheering* And we will love it, and be loved. Thank you, thank you, thank you. *blow kisses and bow a few times, wait to see if there are flowers; perhaps an air fist pump or whatever Americans do? Exeurt Stage Left. *put kettle on; deliver tea to Matti*

kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » June 9th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Matti you think too small. Really? Just this solar system? Whole universe FTW! Those aliens will weep in jealousy.
For their grand schemes or bold words the proud pay with great wounds... and great wounds before today have taught sense even to the aged. - The Chorus from Antigone by Sophocles
mrsj
Site Admin

Postby mrsj » June 9th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Go for the whole fifth dimensional package and I might be persuaded to join you. Would it be world domination though you'd still be after from the 5D view? Because I might not be always helping you/forum. I might be rattling a spear or shooting arrows alongside Llewelyn, Glyndwr, Maelgwn and all my other past homies. Try taking Wales then, kinofkira. Rest of the time, yeah, k. I'll even tell you how those likely to repel our bid for bossdom won their own bids for the same, and their weaknesses, so you can apply tactics accordingly. Perks of having a historian on board. Let's see how this butterfly REALLY flaps its wings.

Anything 4D or under, you're on your own.

kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » June 10th, 2016, 4:12 am

Word domination has always been on my to-do list yes. It's right after "finally read all the books on my 'to-read' list". Priorities you know?
kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » July 8th, 2016, 3:15 pm

Cerveza. Mucha cerveza. ¡Vamos al club por los appletinis! Vamos a estar borrachas. ¡Bailar conmigo! untzuntzuntz Vamos a tomar el control con un resaca.
kinofdragons
Site Admin

Postby kinofdragons » July 8th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Stay thirsty my friends. ;)

Return to “Announcements”