Avengers…assemble!

Great writers steal :D

Moderator: Alexhliel

Alexhliel

Avengers…assemble!

Postby Alexhliel » November 10th, 2015, 7:05 pm

I completely blame Lua and Mel for this. See lately i've been in to Avengers (not that i haven't already loved Iron Man and seen the Thor movies) but yeah, captain america: Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron made my brain go haywire. Que annoyed Mello. Cue more obsession and discussion with people about "well who would be Tony Stark?" and Mel and I finally settled on Matt. I tried to sell that to Lua, who was skeptical. So my brain decided that was a challenge, accepted it, and I pulled up a doc to write a drabble… didn't quite stay that way. Might have notes for a series.. maybe *winces

so yeah. Matt as Iron Man. cuz I can. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdIXEeUKYwk

Goggles too tight against tired eyes, the man circled the holographic representation of his latest invention with a frown dipping the corners of his mouth. something was off. He sighed, tapping his lip in quick beats before his arm jutted out to swipe away a section of the plan into the equally holographic 'trash' bin. "Ok. New plan, MELLO scrap this entire thing but leave the base structure up."

"As you wish…." a hefty, slightly computerized sigh came before the action. "Do you ever actually finish anything when you have been up for 72 hours, sir?"

"That was sarcasm, I heard sarcasm. Why in Gods name did I program you like him?"

"Obviously for my brain," MELLO, his artificial intelligence, first any only of its kind, replied. He had been molded after a very important person in his life. Matt cursed himself for that every. single. day.
lua

Re: Avengers…assemble!

Postby lua » November 10th, 2015, 7:58 pm

look at mello the ai all sassy uu
and this totally convinced me and left me.so curious because why would he need mello the ai and programming after him and so many questions *O* this is an awesome way of being convinced of anything u///u
BrokenBoss

Postby BrokenBoss » November 10th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Fffff yes.
Alexhliel

Postby Alexhliel » November 12th, 2015, 2:59 am

:D least i know i'm on the right track…
MelMat

Postby MelMat » November 12th, 2015, 9:15 pm

I really LOVE the notes for this so far!! And hope your muse doesn't take a dive bomb into nothingness because of work. <3
"I'll live my own way." - Mello
Alexhliel

Postby Alexhliel » December 12th, 2015, 8:51 am

MelMat wrote:I really LOVE the notes for this so far!! And hope your muse doesn't take a dive bomb into nothingness because of work. <3

lol bit late on reply? but you know it kinda did. Now i'm off to continue notes on an actual MCU Avengers fic with actual non-DN characters…

Return to “DN Xovers”